Obtaining Permission to Reprint or Reproduce
Herbarium Specimen Catalog Material
Please write or email:
Dr. Barbara Thiers
The New York Botanical Garden
Administrative charges or permission fees may be incurred. Permissions
will be granted in writing and returned by facsimile or regular mail.
- Your name.
- Your company name.
- Your address, telephone, and facsimile numbers.
- Description of the images and/or specimen records you wish to use from
the Herbarium Specimen Catalog web site. It is very important to include the
specimen catalog and taxa.
- Number of specimen records and/or images to be used.
- Title of your publication or description of your intended use.
- Name of publisher.
- Medium in which the material will be used (book, article, periodical, brochure,
advertisement, on-line, etc.).
- Description and size of intended audience.
- Estimated number of copies to be reproduced.
- Whether the publication will be distributed for free or sold.
- Period and locality in which the material will be distributed.
Back to Top